Dynamic Aviation provides innovative aviation solutions for government and commercial customers worldwide. By combining creative ingenuity with dependable aircraft and state-of-the-art infrastructure, we develop and deliver agile aviation solutions that help our customers achieve new levels of performance and productivity.
The organization has
- A fleet of more than 140 aircraft
- 650+ aviation professionals
- 750-acre private airpark
- More than 20 operating locations
- Operational experience in more than 80 countries
- More than 700,000 total flight hours
- The largest privately owned fleet of King Airs in the world
- The world’s largest privately owned King Air spare parts inventories
Dynamic Aviation is an active member of BRSA, lending their safety expertise to the organization and gaining additional insight from other members. Stand along with Dynamic Aviation in supporting the safety needs of your organization.