Welcome To The Blue Ridge Safety Association
The Blue Ridge Safety Association is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the safety and health of people in central and western Virginia, through education and training. The Blue Ridge Safety Association partners with area Safety Networks.
Training programs, seminars and on-site visits by the area Safety Networks provide a wide range of educational and training opportunities for businesses and industries. Most of these programs are offered either free or at a very low cost to cover meals and expenses. Training courses can be tailored to an individual site's needs and conducted on site. For example, your fork truck training program could be conducted by qualified individuals at your site, on your equipment at a minimal cost.
Associated with James Madison University for professional instruction and accreditation of training courses and seminars.
- Free Webinar on December 19th-What to Do Before & After OSHA Knocks: An Interactive Look at the Legal Aspects of OSHA and Citation Defense December 11, 2017
- FREE Webinar December 1st November 12, 2017
- Safety Smarts on August 16th at 12:00 pm August 13, 2017
- THIS IS NOT A DRILL!! Upcoming Safety Smarts!! April 12, 2017
- FREE Webinar on March 24th: Is Your Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy Compliant with OSHA’s New Rule? January 27, 2017
Over the last few months, there’s been a lot of discussion swirling around OSHA’s Crystalline Silica Rule, and most specifically, how it will impact work as we know it in the construction industry. The new... Read More
By Edwin Foulke, Jr., Travis Vance As many as 50,000 Americans may have died in 2016 as the result of an opioid-related overdose. This number continues to increase with no end in sight, as the... Read More
Click here to read the article directly from the Fisher Phillips website. Workplace Violence Occurring At Alarming Rate: Time For Employers To Be Proactive 6.19.17 It’s a news headline we’ve seen too often,... Read More